Frequently asked questions
- How do I take SkinGlo? You should take one sachet a day on an empty stomach, either directly from the sachet itself, or in a cold drink.
- Is SkinGlo suitable for someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding? SkinGlo contains essential vitamins required by the body. However, we would strongly recommend you discuss any supplements you are planning to take with a healthcare practitioner before doing so.
- When should I take SkinGlo? SkinGlo can be enjoyed at any time of the day. However, we do recommend you take the products on an empty stomach to increase absorption into the body even further.
- What sort of testing has SkinGlo been through? SkinGlo complies with all regulations and standards set by the Food Safety Agency (FSA), Trading Standards and is made to cGMP standards.
- How many sachets should I take a day? We recommend one sachet a day. For any additional consumption, you should contact your healthcare practitioner.
- How long do I have to take SkinGlo for? You will see results from as little as 2 weeks if taken daily, though we recommend taking SkinGlo for at least 3 months for optimal results.
- Can I mix SkinGlo into another liquid? SkinGlo can be taken directly from the sachet or mixed into cold drinks before consuming. SkinGlo should not be added to hot drinks, as this may decrease the effectiveness of the product.
- What other benefits does taking SkinGlo have? Collagen is a fundamental building block of our bodies, so you may see additional benefits of stronger, longer nails, healthier hair, and even better joint mobility.
- Can children take SkinGlo? SkinGlo is formulated for consumption by adults only.
- What should I do if I take more than the recommended dose? Taking more than one dosage should have no danger to your health, however if a lot more than the standard recommended dose of one sachet a day is taken, we advise seeking medical advice from your doctor.
- Can I add SkinGlo to a smoothie? Yes, but we recommend adding SkinGlo after you have blended your smoothie, as a food processor or blender could damage the product.
- Can I take other supplements alongside SkinGlo? Yes, though we advise asking your doctor for advice before making changes to your dietary habits.
- Is SkinGlo vegan-friendly? SkinGlo contains Marine Collagen sourced from freshwater fish so it is not suitable for strict vegetarians or vegans.
- How many calories are in one sachet of SkinGlo? There are 23 calories in one sachet of SkinGlo.
- Is SkinGlo suitable for diabetics? Yes. SkinGlo contains sucralose, a sweetener. However, if you are concerned we recommend talking to your doctor prior to taking SkinGlo.
- What is SkinGlo free from? SkinGlo is free from porcine, chicken, beef, antibiotics, phyto-hormones, phytoestrogens, genetically modified organisms, sugars, gluten, alcohol, artificial colours and artificial flavourings.
- Why is SkinGlo so bright in colour? SkinGlo contains B Vitamins, which are naturally bright in colour. SkinGlo contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- My urine has changed colour after taking SkinGlo – what’s happening? SkinGlo contains B Vitamins, which are a bright orangey yellow colour naturally. If your body has already absorbed all the B Vitamins it needs, it will expel any waste produce – meaning your urine can look a bright yellow colour. Don’t worry, this is a good thing as it means your body has already absorbed all the B Vitamins it needs.
- Is SkinGlo gluten free? Yes, SkinGlo is gluten-free. SkinGlo contains Ceramosides® (ceramides) which we put on the label as 'Wheat lipid extract'. However, we use a specific process of purification which totally eliminates any residual wheat gluten. We test every batch to ensure there is no residual gluten present.
- Is the collagen used in your products ethically sourced? Called Peptan®, our hydrolysed marine collagen is produced in France. All fish used strictly comes from establishments registered by the European Union for the import of edible fish, fit for human consumption and guaranteed by health certificates signed by official veterinarians. As part of these standards, Peptan is also verified to be low in sodium and trace mercury content in line with our extremely exacting specifications. We do not use porcine, bovine or any other animal sources.
For any other queries or questions, please contact us via [email protected]
What is SkinGlo? An In-Depth Look At Our Amazing Ingredients
SkinGlo Collagen drink is developed using the most developed technology and the purest ingredients in order to care for your...